Print out this Family Meals and Exercise Chart and post it in the kitchen! It’s a great household organization tool.
This Family Meals and Exercise chart gives you an easy way to track your family’s meals and exercise.
Your Family’s Menu
For each meal pencil in the planned menu. (I like to write in pencil to keep it flexible.)
Ideas for Each Food Category
- Protein: fish, chicken, eggs, beef, steak, lentils, etc.
- Vegetables: broccoli, spinach, mixed vegetables, carrots, brussel sprouts, carrots, cabbage, lettuce, etc.
- Carbohydrate: rice, beans, bread, pasta, tortilla, etc.
- Fruit: apple, pineapple, pear, banana, kiwi, orange, tangerine, etc. (Fruit has carbohydrates, too. You could choose to use fruit as a dessert, or add a dessert under fruit.)
Remember to Exercise and Take Your Multi-Vitamin
1. There are 4 vertical rows for each person’s name. If you have more than 4 people in your family, you can draw in extra vertical lines. Write each person’s name next to the word “Exercise”. Now, each person can write in the exercise they chose to do that day. 30 minutes of daily exercise is best, but feel free to split it up into 15 minute blocks of time.
Put a check mark on the exercise chart to remind yourself that you took your multi-vitamin. 🙂 This is especially helpful if you have multiple children.