Here is a free Hummingbird Coloring Page for you to print and share.
Hummingbirds are such beautiful and amazing creatures!
Their cheerful chirps and seemingly impossible flight ability helps us remember that with God all things are possible.
Hummingbird Food Recipe
To make a little over 1 cup of hummingbird nectar recipe solution (normally enough to fill a standard feeder) follow the below directions:
- Make sure your feeder is cleaned thoroughly before adding new solution.
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Stir 1/4 cup of white granulated sugar into the 1 cup of heated water.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cool, fill your hummingbird feeder and serve!
- Any leftover nectar can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks. –
(Hummingbird Food Recipe From: http://www.birdwatching-bliss.com/hummingbird-food-recipe.html)